Monday 7 November 2016

Find the abundance you've been waiting for

I don't know about you, but when my attitude is ungrateful, fear invites itself to reside in my life, and I'm consumed with everything I lack. Just like the cliche question: "Is the glass half empty or half full?"
I was living on empty. But as soon as I intentionally fostered an attitude and choice to be grateful, I began to see the abundance in every situation. My glass was full!

I used to wait for the abundance I desired -- deciding that when I had all my wants, I could then live a life of gratitude. While doing this, I was blinded to all that was in front of me! Expressing gratitude toward the little things like waking up in the morning, never questioning my next meal, and the fresh air of an evening walk opened my eyes to the many blessings I have in my daily life, and I began to notice even more!

Take time this week to cultivate gratitude and watch your fear of scarcity turn into great abundance.

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment