Saturday 30 July 2016

Saturday Tonic- Be thankful



Its a rainy Saturday in Lagos, I feel the need to be thankful to God for all his mercies in my life. I listened to an amazing audio recording by Gonzalo Arzuaga that moved me to tears.
I just realized I have not been thanking God enough, I know am not alone on this. I just decided to share it with everybody plus a few words to go with it.

Whatever is ahead, is up to you to discover...
Part of being alive is enjoying the present, and you can only do that without worrying about the future.

No matter what comes next, you are the one shaping your story.Be thankful for what you have and where you are.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend while you listen to it.

Click on the link to listen   http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/inspowergym/Lesson+2+Be+thankful+bob+music.mp3 

Tell us what you feel about the audio recording

No comments :

Post a Comment