Wednesday 21 September 2016

it's never too late

How often do we discount our dreams or deny ourselves of who we want to become because we believe it's too late?

"I could have entered into that profession, but it's too late to go back to school."


"I could have started that business, but I'm too old to start something new."

"I could have been that kind and generous friend, but I messed up already, and it's too late to change now."
But what if I told you it's not too late. Who you want to be is sitting right on the other side of intentional discipline and overcoming your fears. Hard work, dedication, and courage are the essential ingredients to give your dreams another chance.

So, when you strip away the excuse of bad timing and accept the fact that it's never too late, what's stopping you? 

Start this week by taking the first step toward becoming who you have always wanted to be.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment