Wednesday 10 August 2016

Change yourself before you change the world


Changing the world is on all of our bucket lists. Who doesn't want to widen their impact and bring positive change to the world?

When I read the quote below this morning, I was struck by its truth. I often notice what the world
needs and think about all the things I could and should be doing. But it's much harder to look within and identify the changes that need to be made to represent the best version of myself.

"Changing doesn't negate that I'm enough, and it's not giving myself permission for negative self-talk. It's simply the encouragement of growing in my strengths and learning how to continually be a better me".

That change might require examining the age long ways you have been doing things, your habits, your choice of food & drink, the way you treat that attendant, that simple 30 seconds call to check on your loved one ......................etc

Today's food for thought is.......

What can you do today to positively change yourself so that one day, you too, can change the world?

Think about it as you handle your Wednesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment